++ AP Tv is adhering to Iranian legislation that stipulates all media are prohibited from offering BBC Persian or VOA Persian any kind of coverage from Iran, and under this law if any kind of media violate this restriction the Iranian authorities can instantly close down that organisation in Tehran.++.
1. Wide pan of Tehran horizon.
2. Tilt down of stock exchange entrance.
3. Mid shot pull focus on digital board display screen.
4. Various of stock broker.
5. Pan interior of exchange hall.
6. Numerous of brokers.
7. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Daliri (no given name given) Financier:.
" Since Saturday, the stock exchange index has actually enhanced. I believe it's because of the presidential political elections that made people a bit optimistic that the nation's financial scenario is boosting. So individuals are currently getting more, and also they know that they can invest much more on the stock market. They have actually moved their cash from various other financial investments to the stock market.".
8. Mid shot brokers.
9. Wide of electronic board display.
10. Close-up broker's face.
11. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Ali Sahraei, Advertising vice president, Tehran Stock market:.
" The programs introduced by the president-elect, including relieving stress at the worldwide degree, which could bring about easing of the permissions, has affected the country's economic climate. He has actually additionally revealed plans for consistent economic growth, and also enhancing organization atmosphere. These all lead to even more earnings for business energetic in the stock exchange, as well as capitalists, with the positive prospect in advance, prepare to spend their cash in the stock market.".
12. Various of broker at her computer.
13. Wide shot individuals checking out electronic display boards.
14. Close-up of US dollar bills in hands of currency broker.
15. Mid shot of currency exchange store window, guy transforming figures on board.
16. Reduced angle shot of money exchange store owner counting bills.
17. Close-up of male's hands counting costs.
18. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Ashkan (no first name offered), Money exchange store proprietor:.
" After the results of the political elections were introduced, the money exchange rates started to decrease. With the promises given by the president-elect, everybody expects the business setting to enhance. The stock market index has actually boosted, and also I believe people's investments are changing from the currency market to the stock market and also manufacturing; and individuals are no longer purchasing gold coins and also foreign money.".
19. Close-up people buck bills being counted by maker.
20. Mid shot of pedestrians.
21. Pull emphasis of US dollar expenses.
Iran's stock market and also money markets have actually been responding positively to Hasan Rowhani's success in the nation's governmental election last Friday.
The stock exchange index has boosted by 2 percent, while Iran's nationwide money – the rial – has actually reinforced 9 percent against the US dollar.
Ali Sahraei, the marketing vice president of Tehran's Stock Exchange, claimed the programs introduced by the president-elect, consisting of alleviating tensions at the international degree, which can result in alleviating of sanctions, had affected the country's economic situation.
" He has actually additionally introduced prepare for persistent financial development, as well as boosting service environment," Sahraei added.
" These all cause more earnings for business active in the stock exchange, as well as investors, with the favorable possibility in advance, prepare to invest their money in the stock market.".
A report posted on the site of the Tehran Stock Exchange said its index had increased by 952 points to 46,623 on Saturday, from 45,671 on Wednesday.
The US buck was trading at 33,900 rials in foreign currency stores, compared to 36,300 rials on Thursday.
He is taken into consideration relatively moderate, though he backs going after Iran's suspect nuclear advancement program.
You can license this tale through AP Archive:.
Figure out more concerning AP Archive:.